LISTEN TO MY LATEST PODCAST EPISODE:
Invoke Goddess Durga Circle
Nine nights of Goddess Durga/ Navaratri are starting from 26th Sept 2022. Goddess Durga is invoked when we need inner strength, courage when we need to empower ourselves when there is a time of great imbalance when there is a need to eradicate greed, fear, and conflict. When we need to let go of things that are holding us back, things that are not serving us. Goddess Durga brings back balance and gives us courage and inner strength. Maa Durga helps us to take charge, empower ourselves, to shape our future. And she does it with great love and compassion. Even though she is a warrior goddess who rides on a tiger, she is also the mother of all goddesses. She is full of love and compassion.
We all have Maa Durga within us whatever our physical form e.g. masculine, feminine or more. Let’s take this opportunity to invoke strength, courage, love, compassion, and much more. We will be invoking 9 forms of Durga. The practices will be simple, and easy to integrate into your day-to-day life, and the impact of these practices will be profound. The course is virtual so you can do it in your own time and at your own pace.
Start date Monday, 26 September 2022
Ninth day: 4th of October 2022
Goddess Circle: on day 1 = Monday, 26 September 2022 & on 10th day = Wednesday , 5 October 2022
9 days + 10th day for the celebration of the sadhana with 2 days of online live Goddess Circle
How it flows:
- Once you enrolled you will receive an email with info about how to invoke Goddess Durga.
- You will receive the pdf with information about ways you can offer your devotion to the Goddess. You choose which practices you can fit into your lifestyle the best.
- The practices are specifically designed to work with nine energy centers or chakras in our system.
- Day 1( 26th Sept 2022) Attend online Goddess Circle to start the Sadhana together.
- The tenth day, attend the online Goddess Circle to celebrate the completion of the invocation of the divine feminine.
- Next stage, become part of a closed/private/hidden Facebook group “Goddess Durga sadhana” the virtual sangha to ask questions or share your experience, connect with like-minded people, and take advantage of group energy. when we share our love of Goddess Durga we will increase it in millionfold.