Mentoring for yoga teachers
Mentoring for yoga teachers
Deepan your understanding of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda. Learn how to bring it all together to help your students more. During our time together you will receive open and honest feedback and direction. All your questions in relation to how to facilitate authentic yoga experience, how to use wisdom of Ayurveda with yoga teaching, how to help your client move towards their optimal health. Also how to make sure you have self-care practices so you won’t feel ‘burn out’ by constantly giving to others, how to protect and look after your own energy. Learn how to ‘hold space’ for your clients.
Here are some things you may want to discuss with Sunita:
- Purpose: getting a lot of clarity around why you teach, to help facilitate how you teach.
- Practices for your own health and wellness – maintaining this is crucial to being a successful teacher long term.
- Developing a more refined home practice – for your Dosha, the seasons, injuries, etc
- Guidance theming, and sequencing yoga sessions or workshops
- Guidance around creating how to teach corporate group programs, retreats, etc
- General advice for various class scenarios – in class injuries, class behaviour and communication, teacher/student relationships (on all levels), effective teaching techniques and communication, etc
- Guidance around how to use Sanskrit Mantra and other meditation practices for your clients needs
- Guidance around ethical Business and mindful marketing
- Guidance around Creating and developing your unique voice
- Guidance around teaching one-to-one sessions
- Guidance around how to teach kids from age 2 to age 17
- Guidance around How to price yourself, your beliefs around price and
- Much more!
Who is it for?
This is for people who wants to tap into their unique gifts and talents, connect to deep meaning and purpose, live an abundant life and benefit others. People who want to improve their emotional, mental and physical health.
Enhance your wellbeing with Sunita’s intuitive yoga coaching.
The coaching may enable you to answer some of the primary questions:
- How to move towards my optimal health?
- How to tap into reservoir of my energy?
- Who do I want to become as a person in my lifetime?
- What do I want to create?
In these 6 weeks, you will learn:
How it Works
- Contact Sunita about your interest in Yoga coaching.
- You book in 6 appointments in advance.
- Sunita will send you forms to fill.
- Please fill them carefully.
- First appointment is one and half hour, rest appointments are 1 hour.
- Practices are designed according to your needs and what you want to focus on.
- Sunita creates practices to give you a complete self-training program to help this happen.
- Yoga Coaching is based on 5000 years of science and by people through direct experience living a powerful loving and focused life.
- Get ready to transform your life.
“Sunita’s yoga classes are a complete mind-body-spirit workout, I always leave feeling completely grounded yet at the same time have a lightness of being that comes from such a pure practise.”
“Her patience, concern and intuition for our needs for that particular day astounds me. We all leave stretched, clearer, happier in mind, muscles worked and better able to deal with the rest of the week.”
“I had never tried yoga before and didn’t really know what to expect. Since then I have told all my friends that practising yoga is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me for many, many years.”
“Through her expert guidance Yoga has helped me to focus and keep my life in meaningful balance. I not only improve my physical health and flexibility but also gain much needed mental energy”
“Sunita always manages to tailor the classes perfectly to each individual and you really feel as though you are getting one on one instruction.”
“Her knowledge of yoga is vast and all of us benefit in our own ways. A very caring & dedicated teacher!”
Alison B. Gordon
“A superb teacher of infinite patience, radiance and wisdom. Each class is well planned and varied.
“Sunita was my guiding light during my cancer journey. She has helped me immensely.”